These are 2 of the projects that we will be making at my next workshop,(16th March 2011 at the Inglewood RSL hall 7pm, for more info click upcoming events tab) the stamp set is called Easter blossoms and is in the mini catalog which ends 31st March, so if anyone wants to get their hands on this set you need to put in your order before the 31st.
I'm not going to give away details on this box till after workshop, I'm evil, hehe!! If you cant make it along but would like the project kit & instructions just send me an e-mail with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, cost will be $10 plus postage, pick up will be available for those close by.
- Stamp sets- Easter blossoms, teeny tiny sentiments
- Cardstock-pear pizzazz, very vanilla
- Ink- pear pizzazz, crumb cake
- DSP- in colour pear pizzazz
- Punches-boho blossom,jewelry, spiral
- Circle scissor plus
- 3/8" taffeta ribbon
- Hemp twine