The rosette was easy peasy to make with the new simply scored tool, just cut the designer series paper to 1" and score at every 1/4" and accordian fold, join the ends together, lay it on the table and push down with your hand to form the rosette. Make sure you use strong adhesive to keep it together or better still a long pronged brad and a few circle punches either side. I used a sticky sheet, die cut with the circle #2 die(note to self -don't try to use a punch with this stuff it don't work!!) i used the 2nd smallest circle to hold it together on the back then a 1 3/8" card stock circle. I don't think its going anywhere now!!
- Card stock-Melon mambo, whisper white
- Ink-Melon mambo,wisteria wonder,pool party,old olive
- Stamp Sets-Delicate Doilies,Perfect words,Happiest birthday wishes(hostess)
- DSP-Cheerful treat (hostess)
- Accessories-In-Colour brads,sticky sheet,1 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch,simply scored tool, crop-o-dile,dazzling diamonds glitter,1/2" scallop dotted ribbon,big shot, circle die #2