Monday, August 5, 2013

MDS Tour Melbourne

My Friend & down liner Debra Wayman

On Saturday I attended the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Make a Statement Tour at the convention centre in Melbourne with my good friend Deb. We took our laptops and followed along in the training seminar to create a photobook. The seminar was very informative,I learned heaps and had a great day out. I was surprised that Holly from the My Digital Studio Videos was our instructor, she came all the way from Stampin' Up! home office in Utah, USA.

Here is a link to watch  My Digital Studio video's from Stampin' Up! on You Tube-Click Here.

For more info about My Digital Studio visit the website www.mydigitalstudio.net and sign up! its free & only takes a minute.

For a 30 day free trial of MDS Click Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment